Pass the Time
[html]

WC: 379 OOC: you better be!! <3

Love for the young Catori boy boiled up as he spoke of taking good care of his mother and sister. Niro believed him to. He could take care of them as much as any four month old could. He was glad to be awake and see his son, and hopefully soon his daughter and mate. Who, he was sure quite furious with him right now. It was the third time he got hurt, the second while mated to her.

“That’s good. I am happy you are taking good care of them.”

Niro smiled at the young boy who seemed to just want to please his father. He gave the boy a thankful smile as he got the starfish and carefully put it up on the end table.

“Wow Heiro, you’ve most definitely gotten bigger since I saw you last. How much bigger do you think you’ve gotten?”

Niro asked with praise to his son. He had actually gotten a bit bigger, a few weeks ago and he wouldn’t have been able to make the table and put the starfish up on it successfully. He asked what happened as he returned to the bed and Niro sat up a little more trying not to show the pain that etched through him as he moved.

“There are bad people in the world son. Ones we need to protect our families from. I was caught by surprise. I won’t ever let that happen again.”

He explained as best as he could for the pup. He didn’t want to give him nightmares so he would not explain anything that happened to him other than the explanation he gave the boy.

“You are making me feel much better just by visiting me and giving me all this beautiful stuff.”

He had noticed the pile of different shells and treasures that the boy had collected for Niro and even though Heiro would one day forget about them or think them just tossed out Niro would still have them as a reminder of his son and his love for his father. He just ahd to make sure no one else tossed them before he could find the perfect spo

<style type="text/css">
.sleekniro b {font-weight:bold; color:#AD7E00; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.sleekniro-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:10px; color:#AD7E00; text-align:right; }
.sleekniro p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.sleekniro {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#DBBA72; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... robird.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#3C3226; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread