[M] Not how the gods intended.
Right so the scratch he gives her can be a wound or a scar, whatever you prefer and is a jagged capital F above her right breast.
[html]
OOC here!

The male was snarling and growling in a dominate way. It was by his growls he felt power and by her fear he felt in charge. His smirk was always in place no matter what sound came from deep in his chest. Harassing a young woman was always something to get him in the mood. He tried not to drool in anticipation of her body around his. He drug his fangs and mouth down her neck and to her shoulder where he proceeded to soak her fur in his salivia. He considered marking the female as his own. Amy had done it to him and Amy was a powerful soul. The runescape on his chest burned lightly at the memory, sending him into a fit of lust for the pale colored female.

Suddenly the female surprised him. She shot out from under his grip with a series of snaps and snarls. Retracting his arms instinctively from her, he let her shoot by. She took off running in the direction of border the German shepherd had noticed earlier. Shit! he hissed in his brain, ignoring a cheer that passed through his mind from Toby. The strong body, ripped from years of training, smoothly set into a sprint. It was too bad the female was so small or she might of had a chance. With a loud, evil laugh he flung himself onto her, their bodies colliding and slamming into the dirt.

Get her away from the border, he told himself and wrapped his huge arms around her petite frame. Dragging her off from the line that'd only been a foot or so from where they fell, Fang growled in her ear and pressed his teeth to her jugular. He could feel the pulse beneath his mouth as he continued to threaten her with each roar from his throat. No more chances, mistress. His growl gurgled in his throat as he spoke.

He slammed the girl's body onto the pine needles that littered the floor. Remembering his earlier choice, he fell between her legs so his huge body kept her on the ground. Say your prayers, he sneered as his claw shot to her upper right chest. He sliced in his initial, ignoring the jagged lines that made it. His member below him rubbed against her spot threateningly as he pressed over her.

Time for your punishment, my mistress. He painfully grabbed at her chest and hips with his sharp claws. Do what I say or die. He growled again and leaned his fangs in to gnaw on her shoulder. His hips rocked the strong shaft against her some more. STOP. A headache swelled in his brain at the interruption. Once again Toby fought for the control Fang wouldn't give. This is all because of you, damn dog. Leave me alone or I'll tear out her throat! The voice went quiet in the demons mind as he continued to harass his helpless prey.

<style type="text/css">
.fangy1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#c18981; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #110301; }
.fangy1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.fangy1 {margin:0 auto; width:410px; background-color:#5a160d; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/2d12ykj.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #4d1308; padding: 360px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7d463f; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.fangy1 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.fangy1 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]
Fang Table By Cait.

Messages In This Thread