Expectations
[html]

WC: 270 OOC: she might harass him a little My apologies thanks so much for replying!! Big Grin

sira kira

She saw him coming, but he wasn’t stalking no. She resisted the urge to run. She had known the Alpha was in one of the other dens so if she screamed she would save her. She couldn’t resist the shaking though. That was absolutely against her free will. Her mind was not at ease and if the man were the simpler shade of brown and grey she would be darting back into the cave. She tilted her head a little at the man’s question.

“Nope. I must stay here. I’m safe here.”

Her voice was simple and almost childish, but with a full grown woman beneath it. Her heart hammered against her chest though, and she was doing all she could to keep from running.

“You won’t hit? Or touch?”

She asked outright. She had no formalities to go by. She had learned something of the sort when she was far saner than she was now, but those days were gone. They were replaced by brutal beatings and unimaginable pain. She would keep her distance. She didn’t know it but she was half kneeling now poised to run back into the cave. Jaden had been nice and X’yrin sayd that the pack was good. They were all of them males except for her so Sira would have to be on her best behavior... though she wondered if she should be saying that to the others. They could take her back if they wanted to. She did however produce a slight smile which sort of looked like a cring than anything else.

<style>
.pinskira p {padding:0px 20px 5px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.pinskira b {color:#df99a0;}
.pinskira-b {width:502px; border:1px solid #372e33; margin:0px auto;}
.pinskira-charname {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#df99a0; text-shadow:#372e33 1px 1px 4px; float: right; margin:-30px 10px 10px; font-style:italic; font-size:40px; letter-spacing:-1px;}
.pinskira-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/jKZg7.png); height:200px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#fff;}
.pinskira-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.pinskira {background-color:#695862; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#372e33; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread