(M) Reminds me of the second time ...
[html]

WC::384 - Shittiest post ever!

Nier felt her stiffen in his arms and he worried that he'd done something wrong, he carried on with his confession regardless, hoping that his words would ease her tension. Her ears swivelled to listen to him all the better and he felt his lips quirk up again. He finished his confession, realising that the addition about Ciaran might have been a bit goofy but then the golden woman was grinning and he lost his train of thought. Her whispered words brought a grin to his own maw and he tightened his arms around her again, burying his face in her neck and breathing in the scent of her. There was something about her scent, papery but wild at the same time, mixed with the packs pine smell that drove him crazy, her hand in his hair was as intoxicating as her scent. He melted at her touch and hated the fact that he would eventually have to move away.

He tore himself away from her neck as she carried on talking, her voice vibrating against his nose for the moment he was too slow. He rested his wet nose against hers and whispered back to her, "Well, now you're here we can spend much more time together, if you so wish." He gave her muzzle a swift lick before she spoke again. He laughed as she echoed his phrasing, bringing up Turnip and Jason, but then reminding him that he had promised her a bookshelf. He grinned at her, "Anything for you Darling."

He pulled away slightly, his arms still around her waist, he laid one last kiss on her lips before he pulled away completely, his heart falling a little at the loss of her body contact. He stood before her for a moment, his cyan eyes taking in all of her that he could see, knowing that he would never grow tired of her. "I'll go get those nails and the hammer I mentioned before. You stay here and look pretty for me, I'll be back as soon as possible." As he walked away from the D'Angelo his tail wagged exuberantly, betraying his happiness. He knew that he wouldn't dally in his miniature quest to find D.I.Y materials, and he knew that he'd build the best bookshelf he could, just to impress her.

<style>
.neicait04 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family: verdana; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
.neicait04 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.neicait04 b {color:#3f4f44; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#090504 0px 1px 0px; }
.neicait04 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/exY3g.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:4px solid #596c5f; margin:0 auto; border-radius:20px; font-family: verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:520px; text-align:justify;margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.neicait04 .inner {margin:29px 115px 15px 15px; padding:12px; background-image:url(imageurl); -webkit-border-top-left-radius: 20px;
-webkit-border-bottom-left-radius: 20px;
-moz-border-radius-topleft: 20px;
-moz-border-radius-bottomleft: 20px;
border-top-left-radius: 20px;
border-bottom-left-radius: 20px;; border:0px solid #000000; height:335px; overflow:auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread