Trader
[html]
=) WC: 333

The trader was revealed to be a cream-furred female, her folded ears denoting dog heritage rather than the wolves she was accustomed to here in the northern territories. The dog was taller than her, and built more solidly; there was experience in her lines and the power she gained from it. Curiously enough, she was clad in colorful clothing and jewelry, a novelty for Colibri who wore only the simple necklace that the Vináttans were given upon swearing their fealty to the pack. She felt plain in comparison. The dog had a charming smile, disarming Coli as she stepped curiously forward. This was all so exotic.

She politely returned the introduction, smiling shyly at the stranger. "...It's nice to meet you, Amy Sunders. My name is Colibri Haki, a member of this pack..." Her voice trailed off as her eyes widened, fascinated by the assortment of items within the wagon. She had zero dealings with merchants in the past, since she never had anything of value to barter with, not to mention her lack of social skills. But she clearly remembered what her leaders Saul and Lilin had spoken of, the desire to promote trade with their neighboring packs, bartering for the wealth their land provided them. She straightened up with renewed determination, realizing this must be the sort of thing they spoke of. She would be a good ambassador and trade with this Amy, and perhaps this experience could make her worth something to her home.

"That's incredible, you have so many things! What are you looking to acquire? I can trade some of my plants for yours, if you have any of those..." She was craning her neck to peer at the inventory, not wanting to step too close and risk offending their owner. She hoped the prices would not be too steep, because there was not much else she could give without consulting with her leaders first. She was hoping naively that she could impress them by standing on her own.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread