anigisdi asique
[html]

Word Count → 000

Io's ears twitched at the male's reply. 'Un fond of you? Well, I assume it is through no serious wrong doing. But if it is a fresh start you desire so much, I shall not stand in front of that'. Everyone had done something wrong at least once in their life and Io would not judge, mostly because she'd done more than her fair share of things wrong. One of which would be evident within weeks. Bedding someone else, aside from her mate. How could she have been so stupid? The male had told her to think of it as a good thing, but how on earth was turning out like her mother a good thing?

The doe answered Io's question before Unatsi could, and as he didn't argue with his guide, Io took it as the word. 'Good' she said with a smile, 'My mate is a farmer too, if you need anything I am sure he will aid you'. He went on to note his skills, and while he might have said it was pretty standard stuff, Io agree with his point that there were a lot of newcomers to the tribe who perhaps weren't familiar with the folklore and language. 'The culture influx would be most welcome, I must admit that though I have been a member for a few months, I need to brush up on most of the culture myself'. The hybrid woman was not afraid to admit her short comings and AniWaya lore and tongue was one of them.

<style>
.galcrown-04 {margin:0px auto;width:450px;background-color:none;background-image:url();background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom;border:none;padding:0px;font-family:Georgia;font-size:12px;line-height:16px;text-align:justify;margin-top:10px;}
.galcrown-04 .ooc {font-style:italic;font-size:11px;line-height:15px;text-align:center;margin:2px;text-indent:0px;}
.galcrown-04 .ooc b {font-weight:bold;font-style:normal;}
.galcrown-04 .divider {border-bottom:1px dotted;}
.galcrown-04 p {text-indent:20px;margin:0px;padding:5px 10px;}
.galcrown-04 b {font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1px;}
.galcrown-04 i {font-style:italic;letter-spacing:1px;}
.galcrown-04 u {font-style:italic;text-decoration:none;font-variantConfusedmall-caps;border-bottom:1px dotted;letter-spacing:1px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread