Been wonderin' when you're comin' home
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v90/c ... 0rvhgy.jpg); background-position:bottom; background-repeat: no-repeat; width: 486px; border: 1px solid #000; background-color: #090238;">

The two toned male was visibly upset at the sight of her, and Cercelee knew the reasoning behind it. It wasn’t the sight of her being that upset him, it was what had happened to her, and the fact that he cared pleased her a great deal. Ember cared too, but Ember had seen the coyote create the wounds of Cer, so Ember was not shocked when she saw her cousin. The members of Twilight Vale cared too, but they didn’t know Cercelee, and they weren’t out raged at the injustice done to her body. It was pleasing to have Slay here, to have him be upset for her, because Cercelee wasn’t upset enough for herself. Cer smiled at the male as he clung to her, allowing him that, relishing in it herself. It was nice to feel like someone wanted to protect her, even if the damage had already been done.

“It wasn’t Haku.” Cercelee knew that Slay didn’t like Haku, she had sensed it before, but also knew Haku wouldn’t hurt anyone in Dahlia de Mai. And even if Haku was a little off, the rest of his pack had to trust him too, she didn’t want a co leader that they were scared of. “It was a coyote, I don’t know his name though. He smelled like he came from Inferni. Ember might know his name, she was the one who saved me. I think she may have told Haku, or at least she told him where I have been healing at. I don’t know why Haku didn’t tell the rest of you.” Desaevio hadn’t known where his rosea had been either, and Cercelee was distressed to know that Haku hadn’t told anyone where she was or why. “I’ve been staying here, until I get better. It’s not as bad as it looks though, I can use my leg again, mostly. And the fur will grow back, I’m pretty sure.” Cercelee tried to reassure Slay, because even if his being upset was a comfort to her, it was unfair to keep him in such a state, worrying about her. Which was also why she did not mention that she wasn’t coming home until after the war if she could help it, she didn’t want to upset him further, Slay might not agree with her seasonings for avoiding Dahlia de Mai.

Table by Tammi!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread