Paranoid Borders
[html]

out of character text

Moss was sure she wanted nothing to do with him. If not for Eilam waking him up and telling him she was there he would have never came in this direction. But, he was glad he had because he knew she needed help. Although, if she didn't want to accept it then he really couldn't force it on her. The large reddish and utterly submissive male wolf simply lay there and let the femme be in control. If that's what it was going to take to make her understand that he wasn't here to hurt her than that's what he would do. His words had been the truth, but it was up to her whether she believed him. He could tell from the softening look in her eyes that she might be leaning in his favor.

Ah, there we go. Finally, the tan wolfess removed herself from her spot on top of him and stood. He couldn't help but let out a small chuckle, happy she had decided not to kill him. Oh, thank you. From that look in your eye I thought I was done for. Moss stood slowly and brushed the leaves off of his front and back, his red tipped tail starting to swish happily. A large hand moved up to examine the scrape on his chin which was still bleeding, he was so clumsy. But, no worries it would heal within a couple days time and he held no grudges against the young woman. He knew she was fretting about something, her hormones were probably raging and causing all sorts of unnecessary worries. He might be a man, but he knew a thing or two about the female body. His eyes followed hers to the stick and he shook his head at it. He really shouldn't have tripped over something so simple. Well it did it's job.

Another lighthearted chuckle filled the air as she spoke and he raised his hands in defense. Okay, okay. Sorry for coming so close to the borders, it was a bad choice on my part. With a sigh, he placed a hand on the back of his neck and looked over at the woman with curiosity. So, are you sure there is nothing I can help you with before I take my leave? I promise you can confide in me, even if I am a stranger. He hoped she would share, but he would understand if she chose not to. Even by the short while they were in each others' presence he could tell she wasn't the type of woman who opened up easily to strangers.

<style type="text/css">
.mysticmoss b {font-weight:bold; color:#95c7ce; letter-spacing:1px; }
.mysticmoss .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.mysticmoss p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.mysticmoss {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#02171c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/2gEGr.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 300px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#1b6980; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread