In the arms of Safety.
[html]
OOC: The table right? It's lovely. Big Grin Sad wolfy. / +000

Fayne was beating herself more than she should after the second Amy incident. She may not have been injured as badly, but she had failed to protect the pup that the blond bitch had with her. Her pride, among other things, was dampened. Instead of stepping up and fighting back to bring Kohaku to safety she had let Amy win and use her in the lessons she was teaching the young wolf. Submission had been the lesson and Fayne had played along with just as the monster wanted her too, punished for even the slightest movement of resistance towards her. Thus, leading her to obtain some more injuries and yet another scar from the pup. One that would haunt her just like the first one, a constant reminder of the help she'd unwillingly given. Slim fingers came to run over the scabs on her muzzle from where Amy had forcefully bit her.

Deep green eyes kept watch for anyone who may have answered her call, but nobody seemed to be coming and a heavy sigh drew from her lips. The silver fae couldn't help but release a few more tears from her eyes. She felt defeated, weak, useless, everything she wished she wasn't. It killed her knowing Kohaku was being taught how to be a monster and that she'd failed the chance to stop it. More tears streamed, soaking the white fur around her face and dripping down into the stream to create ripples in the slowly flowing water.

The rustling of grass caught her attention and she stood, quickly pivoting to see the source. Noah strode towards her with a smile on his face. Instantly, through the tears, a smile lit up on her expression. Her call had drawn the attention of the right person. Fayne wiped away the tears before he reached her and turned to face him, the previous smile hidden beneath her saddened state. Usually, she could hold her tears around others but with him here she felt safe to release the salty drops. She took a step towards him, her nose wrinkling in an attempt to hold the tears back. The silver woman gave a false nod when the stormy man asked her if she was okay. The fact was, she was everything but okay. Fayne could feel herself breaking down in his presence, but tried her best to put up a wall so the tears couldn't escape. The nod continued, but soon turned to her head shaking furiously back and forth. It was useless with him. No. However much I would like to be okay, I'm not. I'm the most useless member of this pack. There is nothing okay about me. Noah, I failed again...

<style type="text/css">
.fayneflower b {font-weight:bold; color:#eedaca; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #cb6095; }
.fayneflower p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.fayneflower {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#b5bde2; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/MxGXB.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #f6e1da; padding: 325px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#cb6095; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.fayneflower p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.fayneflower p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
table by Nat - textures courtesy of 3-sisters-stock

[/html]

Messages In This Thread