[M]You really got a hold on me.
[html]
Word Count :: 307 OOC:

His heart stopped hammering against his chest as hard when he got the bandage on. Both of them were soaking wet and he hadn’t given himself, nor her a chance to shake off, but he couldn’t see her shaking any time soon. He watched her with sad eyes, feeling he should have known this was suppose to happen, though his own healing skills were lacking. She came back to consciousness, and he felt a smile as she spoke.

“Oh you didn’t ruin my day. I have ruined yours... I shouldn’t have let you swim like that. It was bad judgment and you were counting on me as a healer.”

He said, his voice apologetic, and his eyes wandering her face, which looked like it was still in pain, he swiftly made sure that the ribs truly were in place. He looked down at her as she touched his cheek, everything in his body wanting to do something he knew he couldn’t do at all. Not with her in such shape. His body and mind wanted her and he knew he could not have her, not yet. It was not the right time. Smiling at her invitation, he saw no reason that she could hurt herself laying down, he lay next to her, taking in her most desirable odor and staring up at the skies.

“Me and my dad use to look up in the sky and tell each other what we thought the cloud shapes looked like.”

He said, not wanting it to get too quiet, but not wanting to stay on a topic that would sour their mood either. He would check on her even if it was from the corner of his eyes if he had to. He was still worried she was in terrible pain.

Photo courtesy of Genista

<style>
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#12302e; margin:5px; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 {background-color:#83b080; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/2665/jive.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:305px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 .inner {margin:0 20px; border-radius:0px; border:0px ; }
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; padding:1px 18px 0px 18px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread