Plans of Tomorrow
[html]
Ooc.

The coyote jumped as a voice called out, looking over guiltily. She didn't like being reliant on the pack for food. She hadn't liked it when her leg was broken, and she didn't like it now that she was pregnant. Seeing Vigilante there Terra managed a sheepish grin. Hello. Terra hadn't seen him for a while. Then again, Terra had been more isolated than usual. The fear her pregnancy had produced sent Terra to more isolated sections of the pack, searching for where she could be safe. There was no fear of that with him though.

Sitting down as tidily as she could Terra attempted to push the half eaten rabbit into hiding. I'm doing fairly well. Been hanging around the pack, talking with the others. Terra hadn't traveled out of the pack for a while, simply staying in the lands she knew best and keeping hidden from the rest. Terra didn't miss the gaze on her swollen abdomen, another sheepish gaze falling out. I guess I'm going to be a mother. Sorry about when I was in heat. It had seemed like a good idea at the time. Now that she was aware, it was a very bad one. She was lucky he hadn't grown angry.

Photo by Law_Kevin@flickr

<style>
.terrapup p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.terrapup b {color:#654917; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.terrapup {background-color:#b2a48b; background-image:url(http://i45.tinypic.com/sw7rmh.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1d2425; margin:0 auto; font-family: verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify;margin:0 auto;}
.terrapup .inner {margin:450px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/50pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; height:250px; overflow:auto;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:500px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread