One foot in front of the other
[html]
OOC STUFFS HERE!

Keldava’s eyes were wide as she watched Mahnaya throw out a bewilderingly complex series of punches and kicks. Keldava hadn’t really been paying attention to her Mahnaya when they were fighting the kidnappers, she had been more focused on getting out of the way of their weapons, and seeing her Mahnaya in action for the first time brought hope to her heart that one day she would be able to move like that.

”Yes! I’ll work hard!” Keldava barked enthusiastically, nodding her head hard and nearly disorientating herself again. Grinning she tried to mimic what Mahnaya had just done, yelping as she lost her balance and had to windmill her arms and hop about in order to not fall over. Keldava managed to regain her balance and gave Mahnaya an embarrassed grin, ”Maybe easier stuff first though?” she asked; much as she wanted to do the stuff MAhnaya had just showed her she the last few hours had taught her that trying before she was ready would only result in her falling over more.

Keldava shook her head briefly, trying to clear away some of her disorientation before facing Mahnaya, determination in her eyes, ”What do I do?”

<style type="text/css">
.kweird1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#0b0704;}
.kweird1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.kweird1 {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#b6b35d; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/i9z3y.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #4f4564; outline:1px solid #000000; padding: 0px 0px 100px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
wc: 200
[/html]

Messages In This Thread