Making up
[html]

Meow::WC:: 317

Her surprise had worked! The fae whined with pleasure as he registered who this strange dirt covered wolf was. She couldn’t stop head butting his shoulders and licking his face as her tail wildly whipped circles in the air behind her. She loved this man more than words and was so overjoyed to finally be at his side once more. I could never stay mad at you! She managed to say a little breathlessly, not ready to stop nuzzling him just yet as her neck rubbed underneath his again. Her paws pounded the ground in a happy dance before him registering his own curled tail flag. All was well within their world once again.

I have so much to tell you too! She said, finally stepping back with another gleeful whine. He looked so good. Healthy, strong, and so damn handsome. Drin’s rose tongue lolled to the side, wanting to connect with his face once more, but there would be plenty of time for that later. Casa was amazing! And yes, I’m all better now! She barked back turning in a slow circle so he could examine her body. The shift was a little painful at first, but I’ve been going back and forth for a few days now and I...I just feel amazing! She couldn’t hold back again, she needed to feel his touch so she moved forward to nuzzle and lick his cheeks.

I have something for you, she remembered, pulling away from her doggy affections to wriggled out of the leather harness she had been wearing. I got this in Casa di, it’s perfect for lupine form and transporting things, but it’s what’s inside that counts, she teased. Now, close your eyes, she asked patiently waiting for him to do as she said.

Table Credit to Becca! <3.

<style type="text/css">
.palaydrian-siamese b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.palaydrian-siamese b:before { content: open-quote; }
.palaydrian-siamese b:after { content: close-quote; }
.palaydrian-siamese .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.palaydrian-siamese p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.palaydrian-siamese {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#DEB45E; background-image:url(http://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff4 ... iamese.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 360px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#2F4F4F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread