[M] ten million fireflies
[html]
Word Count :: 274 OOC:

His heart raced with the moment. Not in fear, not even inexperience, but that could be part of it, but he knew what he wanted and he wanted her. That’s what his mind told him. He felt her moving to him, pressing against his body and he could feel his own physical arousal. His kissing was more furvent and he moved his lips from her mouth to her neck and letting the ground hold her, he let his hands explore around her, in places he was never allowed before, taking her breasts into his hands with care and feeling the strangeness, and yet very welcoming. He moved back up to her, pressing his body against her.

“Oh my Palaydrian. I love you too.”

He said, his voice soft as his hands continued to explore the woman’s chest. and his own hips moved against hers, feeling that tug on his midriff, knowing he wanted her with all his heart. Then her next words snapped him into his rightful mind... no she wasn’t his... not yet. He tried holding in a groan as his hands moved off her chest, and he sat up.

“I’m sorry... I...”

He was at loss for words and he felt everything in his body deflate. He could not meet the womans eyes, but he knew that he could not do this to her. He would blame himself for using the woman. That he knew she wasn’t his mate and yet still take her. It wasn’t right. His ears folded back for he knew he would yet again disappoint the woman he loved.

Photo courtesy of Genista

<style>
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#12302e; margin:5px; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 {background-color:#83b080; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/2665/jive.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:305px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 .inner {margin:0 20px; border-radius:0px; border:0px ; }
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; padding:1px 18px 0px 18px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread