Making up
[html]

Meow:: WC:: 402

Her tail wagged enthusiastically and she continued to do her wolfish prane on the ground at Jiva’s obvious approval. She had been so amazed with the blades belonging to one of the knights that he felt only right in parting with them to such an animated woman. She kept explaining how much a certain someone would love them, but she couldn’t take them for free, so instead she taught him how to make a travois like she had instructed her mate and Niro to create, except this time showing the Casa member how it could be used with a horse as well. Though Drin felt the knives were worth much more than the common sense that had popped into her, the knight had refused to take them back and assured her the new invention she had bestowed upon him was more than enough.

You like them? She giggled, thought it definitely wasn't a question as she could see his the thankfulness in his eyes. The rest of his words confused her and made her feel uneasy at first. Why would Titania do such a thing? She asked, unable to hide the hurt in her voice, but now she knew why he had denied her the night before he left. Of course you’re my mate and I am yours, she said, surprised with herself as she quickly shifted to match him and threw her arms around his waist. Shifting was second nature now for her, though she couldn’t go back and forth as she pleased without resting for an hour. I’ll always be yours, she said against his fur, pulling back to look at his nicked finger. Reminds me of when we met, she reflected, kissing the clotting cut softly before her face lit up with wonder.

You didn’t have to get me anything, you’ve already gotten me this,she cried as her hands moved up to the circlet which she adjusted a bit from her sudden shift and brushing the explosion of long wavy hair out of her face. But if you insist, she teased and rose off the ground from the crouched position she was in to stand, picking up the harness and throwing it over her shoulder. Lead the way my love, she offered him her hand.

Table Credit to Becca! <3.

<style type="text/css">
.palaydrian-siamese b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.palaydrian-siamese b:before { content: open-quote; }
.palaydrian-siamese b:after { content: close-quote; }
.palaydrian-siamese .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.palaydrian-siamese p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.palaydrian-siamese {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#DEB45E; background-image:url(http://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff4 ... iamese.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 360px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#2F4F4F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread