What Lies Beneath
[html]
WC: 305 OOC: Blah Crappy post :|

The despair she was in she did not get the chance to even tell him when or where he could prove to her, but either way she would have told him that she would find the day and time herself and surprise him, but now she was feeling self pity and didn’t even notice the poor man hurt himself. She was angry with herself, with her family with her stuff. Basically with everything. She sniffled a little, feeling stupid and young as he tried his best to make her feel better but she pulled her ears back.

“Your things have little meaning... did you play a game with a coin or made a friend with your pots and pans, or played the drums with the tools? No... they had more meaning than what they were used for... thank you for the offer...”

She said, turning so that she could get rid of her tears “privately. Which just meant frantic wiping of her eyes. She took a few deep breaths and turned back to look at him

“I’m sorry, I’m not a baby or anything... just it’s overwhelming. I come back to come home and it’s all gone...”

She said softly to the man who seemed about to run out if she didn’t stop. This of course was her opinion and she wasn’t sure what he was ready to do, but she knew that he thought little of her just from the way she acted. He probably thought she was crazy or something. Eclipse looked down at ther hands.

“Thank you, for helping me at least... it is a nice place I do think I’ll keep this house.”

She didn’t feel like going through other houses, knowing they would probably all be the same.

<style type="text/css">
.freetable1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff;}
.freetable1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freetable1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#7BB675; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AeAfO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1F571A; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 130px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3B7835; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]

Messages In This Thread