anigisdi asique
[html]

I'll try and poke Marit for that formy 'you're accepted form' Big Grin welcome to AW XD

She was fluent enough, though she lacked the ability to shorten words together like 'can't' or 'don't. Of course, this hardly mattered as it was a formal, more correct way of speaking. Jaroslaw lacked this default formality, but he'd learnt the hardy dock speak, as it was referred to back home, while Io had learnt the formal English as the child of a council member. He questioned what her first language was, and without delay she proudly answered, 'Polish. It is a small country in Europe. Nowhere near the size of Canada'.

'Perhaps he will...' Io sighed. She wondered if he would, as h was a stubborn creature who wouldn't believe something until he saw it. And guides were a thing that would appear to you (as someone else's guide) only if you saw them. Or at least that was Io's understanding. He'd often comment, when she spoke to her own guide, and name him her 'imaginary friend'. Io had never been a liar and that's where his almost faith in these things came from. It was a start at least.

The uncertainty about the man flooded back as she spoke. And Io frowned gently. 'Of course you can stay, I do not think Uli will turn you away anyhow. The village is not far from here, I am sure you will be able to find somewhere to rest. And if you need any help getting around, come and find me. Or any one, I am sure they will be happy to help'.

<style>
.galcrown-04 {margin:0px auto;width:450px;background-color:none;background-image:url();background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom;border:none;padding:0px;font-family:Georgia;font-size:12px;line-height:16px;text-align:justify;margin-top:10px;}
.galcrown-04 .ooc {font-style:italic;font-size:11px;line-height:15px;text-align:center;margin:2px;text-indent:0px;}
.galcrown-04 .ooc b {font-weight:bold;font-style:normal;}
.galcrown-04 .divider {border-bottom:1px dotted;}
.galcrown-04 p {text-indent:20px;margin:0px;padding:5px 10px;}
.galcrown-04 b {font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1px;}
.galcrown-04 i {font-style:italic;letter-spacing:1px;}
.galcrown-04 u {font-style:italic;text-decoration:none;font-variantConfusedmall-caps;border-bottom:1px dotted;letter-spacing:1px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread