Pass the Time
[html]

WC: 334 OOC: sorry about the wait on this one ; ; I know i need Niro posts too lol...

Niro hated that the boy had to be subjected to the harsh lands at such a young age, but he would eventually have to learn and seeing what he had subjected to his sister... trying to protect her but never teaching her how to protect herself, well it hurt her more than it helped her and since she had spoken to him and revealed everything that happened to her, he vowed to get his own children and own family even within the pack, ready. Not just protect them but teach them.

“Oh my Heiro, I really think you have. Wow, I am very impressed! I should hope to see you finish growing from now on. I know I promised we would go hunting as soon as I got home, but I think that will have to hold off for a while.”

He said apologetically to his son. He knew how excited the boy was about hunting and he was near the age where he could start learning and get the feel of what it was like to take down something, even a leaf. Now Niro wouldn’t be the one who could teach him that right away and it made the man feel horrible. A question came out of Heiro’s mouth that Niro could not answer and he was at loss for words. At least for a short while, because he knew he would have to answer the boy in any way he could.

“I don’t know son, they are here to make a challange for us, to make sure that we become stronger as a whole I suppose.”

What else could he say? that they were there to kill them all just because they had a problem with the world? He doubted that would bode too well for a pup of Heiro’s age, now if he were older and understood the world more and asked that question Niro was sure his answer would be different.

<style type="text/css">
.sleekniro b {font-weight:bold; color:#AD7E00; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.sleekniro-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:10px; color:#AD7E00; text-align:right; }
.sleekniro p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.sleekniro {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#DBBA72; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... robird.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#3C3226; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread