Where is he
[html]
Word Count :: 213 OOC.

The three females greeted him with exuberance but it sadly did not lift his mood, as he had hoped it might. Instead, he turned clouded olive eyes on Fayne as she immediately picked up on his distress, like any good Delta would. It had been why he had chosen her for that position, for she seemed to pick up on the anxieties and pains of others, and gladly would seek to mend them. He turned into her and rubbed his massive ebony forehead into her scruff, both drawing comfort from her as well as physically assuring her that he was ok for the most part.

He then turned to Kiara and Lucia, a long, nearly inaudible whine escaped his throat before he spoke, I believe Fayne has come here to tell you something, and I would like to hear what she has to say. It might not be easy for you to hear, Kiara… He frowned lightly, and then flicked an ear towards Fayne, prompting her to speak.

Part of him feared what she would say, but he knew it must be heard, and if the information she spoke was what he believed, a dark shade would be coming over New Dawn, one that he knew he would not be able to ignore.

Photo courtesy of djkb

<style>
.KMTT_Zal2 p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.KMTT_Zal2 b {font-family:verdana; color:#5b1f13; margin:5px; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#522e26 1px 1px 2px;}
.KMTT_Zal2 {background-color:#684a37; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc4 ... len2-2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:368px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.KMTT_Zal2 p b:before {content: open-quote;}
.KMTT_Zal2 p b:after {content: close-quote;}
.KMTT_Zal2 .inner {margin:0 20px; border-radius:0px; border:0px ; }
.KMTT_Zal2 .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; padding:1px 18px 0px 18px; border-bottom:2px dotted #522e26; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread