Hop and Pop
[html]

WC: 209 OOC: Butbutbut you must make her happy!

sira kira

She was all smiles as the woman began to greet her, that was until she saw Sira’s prize. Then Sira’s ears folded back, not sure what to take of the situation that came before her. X’yrin sounded scared. Sira tilted her head and looked at the bug that lay before her.

“ Food. Mom said it’s good for the belly after a big meal.”

She said tilting her head, wondering why X’yrin looked at something with such fear. People thought Sira was crazy. She sat on her haunches and looked down at the little morsel. She didn’t know the ways of wolves it seemed, didn’t they eat bugs too? There were so many good things. She had eaten many legged creatures adn even snakes too, though they tended to be the small garden snakes that lived in the trees and fell down on accident and those were rare morsels.

“I caught it for you. Don’t you like them? I can get something else.”

She said, she wanted to please the woman and she could easily catch bugs, they were numerous right now until things dried up too much and even then she could find something. Something that would make X’yrin happy.

<style>
.pinskira p {padding:0px 20px 5px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.pinskira b {color:#df99a0;}
.pinskira-b {width:502px; border:1px solid #372e33; margin:0px auto;}
.pinskira-charname {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#df99a0; text-shadow:#372e33 1px 1px 4px; float: right; margin:-30px 10px 10px; font-style:italic; font-size:40px; letter-spacing:-1px;}
.pinskira-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/jKZg7.png); height:200px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#fff;}
.pinskira-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.pinskira {background-color:#695862; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#372e33; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread