[M] Fifty Shades of Black
[html]
If I get burnt,
I’ll show ya what it’s like to hurt

[WC: 417 || Pts: 3]

Ooc.

Laying there on top of his body was magical. She felt like she could lie there all night, but when he moved causing her to fall next to him on the mattress, she was a little defeated. She was comfortable, but equally relaxed now on her new bed. Her body fell into position on her back, and Kai quickly helped her on her side. Her back now touched his midsection, and she snuggled back onto him. She laid there looking at her own bare walls, listening to his voice with an occasional ear perking in his direction. His arm was warm and his other arm draped over her gave her the sense of security she needed.

When he leaned over her, she didn’t move. Her eyes followed his actions as he grabbed his shorts and brought them over to where they were laying. The soft fabric draped over her body, and she relied of her ears to let her know what he was doing. Soon, he threw the shorts back on the floor and before she could really figure out what he had done that for, there was a beautiful necklace dangling before her face. It took her a few seconds to register, but when she realized that it was a present for her, she quickly snatched it from his hands. A large smile grew on her face as she sat up and examined the beautiful piece of jewelry. ”Thank you, baby!” She exclaimed over her shoulder while holding the necklace up to her eyes, inspecting what little details she missed. It was beautiful and it totally suited her. It’s colors matched hers perfectly and it all around suited her.

When she was done, she turned around to him and held out the necklace, ”Put it on me.” She gave him the necklace and crawled over to him and stuck her head out. She stopped on all fours with her hair falling over her shoulders and her back towards the ceiling. When he clasped the necklace around her neck, she sat up to examine what it looked like around her neck. It sat there perfectly and she beamed at the sight of it. Then she tackled him, laying half of the mattress and half on him, with kisses. ”Thank you, baby! It’s beautiful!” No one had ever given her anything before, so this was a special event. She fingered the crystals on it as she laid her eyes on his muscular frame. ”Now I gotta find you something.”

<style type="text/css">
.oldie .space {float:left; height:235px; width:175px;}
.oldie .words {font-size:25px; font-family: 'The Girl Next Door'; text-align:center; color:#ffffff; line-height:30px; text-shadow:#52534f 1px 1px 20px; padding:10px 0px 45px 30px;}
.oldie b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; text-shadow:#52534f 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.oldie p {padding:5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.oldie {margin:0px auto; width:100%; max-width:450px; min-width:350px; background-color: #d2e7af; background-image:url(http://i45.tinypic.com/2zp5pvq.png); background-position:top left; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #132127; padding:5px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#0b0e0f; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.oldie .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread