[M] Fifty Shades of Black
[html]
Ooc Aww, he gets all cute when it comes to pups. [WC: 599 || Pts: 5]

Malakai had waited for her reaction to his gift as it dangled before her eyes as he leaned up a little, trying to get a look at her face over her shoulder somewhat. But when she snatched it up, he could only smile, letting a low chuckle resonate from him. At least she liked it. As she sat, so did he, knowing that she would want his help to put the necklace on, and watching her crawl to him on all fours, he felt the briefest pang of want for her again. Her head bowed to him, and the dominant in him saw it as submission, making the fire in his eyes burn that much brighter for her. Taking the gift, he draped it around her neck and fastened the clasp at the nape before letting the heart pendant settle just above her chest, only to laugh as suddenly, she threw her body at him, diving ontop of him, showering him with kisses. His arms immediatly snaked around her as he toppled back onto the soft mattrass, merely laughing at her actions.

As Kai heard her final words, about returning the favour and finding him a gift, his laughing faded but his smile remained upon his muzzle, a smile that only she could bring out on him. Looking down to her, Kai shook his head lightly. "Axelle, you don't have to find me anything." His fingers took up their previous mission, softly stroking along her back and sides. "You'll give me a gift one day that will be more special, more precious than any chain or pendant..." Tilting his head a little to the side so as to take a better look at her, his gaze watched her closely, knowing that his next words would provoke some sort of reaction, and he needed to see whether it would be fear, anger, hope or sorrow. One hand trailed gradually down over her side, to her hip, and it had just enough room to slide between them, to let the backs of his fingers brush over her abdomen. "...Because one day, you will give me pups. One day, when you are ready, our pups will grow inside of you and you will keep them safe and warm, and you will deliver them with me at your side. And I will be overcome with joy at the sight."

Axelle knew about his fascination with puppies, but it was the first time he had declared his intentions to have any of his own before. He knew of her history with her previous offspring and knew it was probably a sore subject. But he was confident it would take their bodies time to become in tune with each other so that they may conceive. He also knew from Ayasha's birth how adament Panda had been that no males be present at her birth. Well, Axelle's would be different. It would take a thousand wild stallions and the Devil himself to drag Kai away from his female when the time came.

But that day was a long way off yet. They had only just mated for the first time, after all. There was lots to do before any pups would come into the picture. His smile warmed to her and his arms returned to embrace her, keeping her close to him. "But for now, just knowing that you are mine is enough for me" He hoped he hadn't ruined her good mood with talk of pups, suddenly worrying that he had brought it up far too soon in their relationship. They had only just started their relationship.

Table and Siggy by Sammiie; Photo by Diana Pinto@flickr

<style>
.Kai04-text {padding:0px 10px;}
.Kai04 i {color:#ffffff; font-style:italic;}
.Kai04 b {color:#f2f2f2; font-weight:bold;}
.Kai04 {width:500px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i49.tinypic.com/2uhu450.png); background-position:top
center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed;
padding:300px 0px 6px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-
size:10px; color:#d3d3d3; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; letter-
spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px;
font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread