Hop and Pop
[html]

WC: 250 OOC:

sira kira

She could see the hesitance in the woman’s form, Sira blinked though was quiet as she watched her protector seem to balk at the idea of eating it, but Sira beamed when the woman said she didn’t have to, Sira would answer her question as she saw the woman lowered herself down to take the grasshopper. It did not seem to be tasteful to the woman and Sira tilted her head a little, but her tail wagged, happy that she could help X’yrin in some small way..

“I can cat burrowers, and rabbits, mice, and if I’m lucky I can sneak up on birds. But we already had that kind of flesh. You do not always eat crawlies?”

Sira asked. This was absurd! The thought was far too strange for Sira to even consider. She looked around wondering if wolves didn’t eat insects at all. That was when she got the smallest glimmer of an idea of how much wolves and Jackals were different, but it was blocked again as she turned her attention back on X’yrin.

“You’re welcome. I can find more if you want!”

Though, this was for Sira’s amusement than actually wanting to head out and catch more bugs. The girl was getting use to X’yrin to the point where she was her normal naive self, she showed less of her affliction to the woman, but that was about it. She was still scarred, still weak, still exposed.

<style>
.pinskira p {padding:0px 20px 5px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.pinskira b {color:#df99a0;}
.pinskira-b {width:502px; border:1px solid #372e33; margin:0px auto;}
.pinskira-charname {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#df99a0; text-shadow:#372e33 1px 1px 4px; float: right; margin:-30px 10px 10px; font-style:italic; font-size:40px; letter-spacing:-1px;}
.pinskira-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/jKZg7.png); height:200px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#fff;}
.pinskira-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.pinskira {background-color:#695862; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#372e33; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread