United Together We Stand
[html]
WC: --- OOC: She does not know how to play this "game" hehe

Eclipse had never played the game Aro was playing and when she tripped over herself she knew that the red on her skin could be seen even through her fur. Yet he was persuasive, insistent that she try again. Her eyes flicked to his for a second and she moved her hands back where they were before she tripped and stumbled.

“Really I think there are far better than I to dance with surely...”

She said, believing her own words. She was no dancer, no singer, she wasn’t even all that pretty, so why should she be picked out, and by the leaders own son? She took a few deep breaths and nodded. If she was one thing, she wasn’t a quitter and she’d at least show him this much. She waited for him to show her what he meant, her heart pounding from nerves and her tripping over herself.

<style type="text/css">
.freetable1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff;}
.freetable1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freetable1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#7BB675; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AeAfO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1F571A; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 130px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3B7835; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]

Messages In This Thread