Making up
[html]

Meow:: Introducing low speech! WC:: 451

The affectionate gesture seemed to have an instantaneous effect on her mate as his arms wrapped around her body and his muzzle met hers in a passionate kiss. Drin’s eyes widened with surprise, but closed as she enjoyed his lips against hers and returned the same force he was applying. She held him against her chest, allowing him to tighten his grip in the heat of the moment and then eventually slack off. The woman pulled away to smile up at the taller man, a playful smile on her face. And you will be the only man I’ll ever love, she said with warmth in her eyes as her arms dropped from his neck and slowly made their way down his back to rest around his hips. She hugged him tightly once again, just so happy to be in his arms and surrounded by his warmth once more.

Drin affectionately ran her cheek across Jiva’s chest, a feral way of marking what was hers, but an action of pure comfort and adoration within his arms. This was her man and she was his and nothing would come in between them again. Her chin lifted up to steal another kiss from the hybrid when a scratching noise snatched her attention away from the intimate moment. The woman turned away from her mate in surprise to look at the bird within the cage again. “Privacy, you should seek!” The hawk screeched at the two in a very feminine voice. Oh, sorry...I didn’t realize you could talk, Drin replied in a series of babbling sounds as she moved closed to the cage. The harrier stared back at her with piercing chesnut eyes and cocked its head to the side. “Understand me well?” She asked, quite surprised that the two legged canine was talking to her. Yes, of course, she laughed, throwing a curious look at Jiva as if to say “why wouldn’t I?” before turning her bi colored eyes back to the hawk. What is your name? She asked, the noise she made taking on a more guttural sound now.

The harrier adjusted her footing within the cage and puffed out her tawny breast, “Zalia,” she proclaimed with pride. Merry meet Zalia, Drin responded with a smile and a slight bowing of her head. The hawk lowered her visage as well. Jiva, she’s amazing and so kind...I don’t think this cage will be necessary, the woman said, turning back to Jiva and waiting to see what he’d have to say.

Table Credit to Becca! <3.

<style type="text/css">
.palaydrian-siamese b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.palaydrian-siamese b:before { content: open-quote; }
.palaydrian-siamese b:after { content: close-quote; }
.palaydrian-siamese .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.palaydrian-siamese p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.palaydrian-siamese {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#DEB45E; background-image:url(http://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff4 ... iamese.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 360px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#2F4F4F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread