Paranoid Borders
He was just drinking in anything she said. Terra didn't have experience with anything like it. She didn't know what to make of the behavior. Was it normal? No one listened to her like this. Well, Aylu had, but he had also been in love with her. Rather strange, picturing the burning feeling Kit left with her directed towards the protective male. Had he really felt that for her? Terra didn't think she was one to stir such emotions. They had come from completely separate worlds, hers one she doubted he could understand, and knowing that she couldn't enter his.

The stranger crouched down even lower, filling her need for control in the situation. Terra had been afraid, but it was hard to stay so as he crouched below her so sympathetically. She was the dominant one. He was here listening to her, not someone else. The coyote's eyes widened at his name. That was the longest one yet! She had only heard two names before, but this one had four! Moss Eelam Dove Ero. His request was strange. Helping someone out of purely selfless reasoning was an odd concept for her, only helping others when it benefited her in some way.

Terra couldn't think of a reason to not tell him now though. If you tell anyone, you'll meet a worse trap than the one you did. Hardly threatening, as much emotion as she tried to throw into it. Her position relaxed a little, gathering herself up to sit down. The bulge was as obvious as before, perhaps more exaggerated sitting down. Terra had to keep her guard up, protect her pups. Someone in the pack was attacked. There was so much blood. Since I found out I'm carrying pups, I haven't been able to relax. It feels like everything is out to harm them, even if they aren't. I'm losing my mind! The last part rose slightly with hysteria before she recentered herself.

Messages In This Thread