you painted black where my broken heart is
OOC: YAY! Welcome back. Oh ermm..I have a HUGE favor to ask. I need tw more threds to get the Guardian co-rank, I was hoping that since we're in a thread together and we're out in the forest if some random critter of sorts coudl attack. We'd just share the Power Playing of whatever type of animal it was. Probably a smaller animal since Jazper wasn't 9 months old yet in this thread.

The dark male never thought of Apollo as anything short of his brother. In his mind he knew that Apollow and Sirius were only adoptive brothers, that he was actually the odd one out but, he'd never let them see that. Let alone the fact that this young teen was also adoptive brohter to thier uncles, Tal and Noah. He has simply been passed around to three different families. He didn't belong to anyone. He let out a sigh as the walked step by step. Suddenly he stopped, his ears twisting from side to side as they reached a few steps into the forest. Just thier luck that they wouldn't have to go very far to find a nice hole of rabbits. He didn't move but he lowered his voice as he started slowly towards the rabbit hole. "Not that hard. I'll teach you sometime if you want. You know i'll always be here for you." It was true.

To some, they would look at him and see simpy as he thought before: three families, no real place to belong. His smile grew as he rememebred one inriching factor. He had simply gained two living fathers, a loving mother, and four little brothers. As well as a pack of welcoming ears and shoulders. He turned his amber eyes to the smaller white wolf nd simply said, "You're my family, blood or not I don't care. You, Tal, Noah, and Sirius will always have someoen here to protect you and teach you or just to listen to you. When you're older I know you'll probably explore abit, find out where you fit in. Just know you can always come back to me if your tiered of the big ol' world." He then lowered his body, motioning for Apollo to do the same his vocie now in a small wisper, "Careful of rocks and sticks, they make noise. Take a deep breathe and taste the air, a hole of rabbits are just a few leaps away from behind this bush. Do you hear them, taste them?"

Messages In This Thread