Pass the Time
[html]

WC: 324

Niro smiled at his son, happy he was ok with the circumstances of his homecoming and not worried about the hunt that was promised him. It filled him with pride to know he had such good children.

“When I get out of this bed I’ll be able to teach you something I swear that much. Did you make any new friends lately?”

He asked, wondering if he met any of the other pack. It was nice to get out there, but being the youngest and only pups they had little choices on who to play with right now. Jiva had been the same way and Niro wondered if they just picked the wrong times to have pups. At least Heiro and Tasha had each other Jiva had Niro and his mother, and sometimes his uncles and aunts.

“I won’t let something like that happen again.”

He laughed at the pups enthusiasm and he was just asking for a head rub, which Niro obediently obliged. He loved showing his love for his children, even if they were born in their natural forms. It was good for them too because it got them use to things as touching and physical contact with other wolves which was usally highly encouraged especially in a pack.

“Thanks for feeding them. I am sure they love you even more now that you did. They didn’t try to munch on you too did they.”

He asked raising an eyebrow smiling wickedly at his son, he wasn’t all serious and when it came to his children he wanted them happy and comfortable. Most of the time the jokes were at his own expense, but he liked to tease the pups in ways he was sure wouldn’t scare them. As he spoke though he made little pecking motions with his good hand and started tickling at his son, grinning widely.

<style type="text/css">
.sleekniro b {font-weight:bold; color:#AD7E00; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.sleekniro-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:10px; color:#AD7E00; text-align:right; }
.sleekniro p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.sleekniro {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#DBBA72; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... robird.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#3C3226; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread