United Together We Stand
[html]

Aw, Eclipse! You're soo cute, giggles.

Word Count → 000

Aro was patient with her, and as she went to reposition herself, he smiled at her, his oceanic eyes looking deep into hers. She stumbled but he shifted his weight to catch her and make it look less bad. Her words making him smile more, "Why would I care to dance with someone who can? That isn't as fun, and besides..I love to teach. Showing, and teaching makes for a stronger bond, and inspires trust. Isn't this celebration about forging a bond between packs?" He brought himself a little closer as the song was changed, and the dance he was trying to show her was obsolete now. He gently guided her hands so her arms were now around her neck. This was a dance no one could mess up. It was complicated like the waltz. His hand both gently went around her waist, "Here, this dance is very simple, it you step on my feet that means you're not letting me guide you...and really, let me guide you....though I won't be upset if you try to take the lead.." He laughed a little at the end.

His eyes looked down to watch her feet for a moment as he began to lead the dance. His eyes looked up, a small charming smile on his muzzle once more, "So, Eclipse, what is your duty in your pack?"

<style>
.arowolf {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/5wuyr.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-color:#ffd6ff; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: justify; padding:360px 0px 5px 0px; color:#877887; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:16px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.arowolf b {color:#5b3a9c; text-shadow:#877887 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.arowolf p { text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.arowolf p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.arowolf .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #5b3a9c; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread