[AW] Before I win the race.
[html]

Meow:: ^_^ WC:: 415

While the sleeping dog lay, Palaydrian’s bi-colored ocean eyes scanned his body. After being in Casa di Cavalieri, she had become more accustomed to being in the presence of a non canis lupis creature. She hadn’t seen this breed before, but she had known immediately from scent alone that wolf wasn’t carried in his blood. This was a full dog, just as Zeitgeist had been. She took a few tentative steps backward as the dark male began to stir. Ooops, she thought to herself, realizing she could’ve easily moved around this area without disturbing the sleeping man. Oh well... she watched him stretch and yawn, and as no apparent threat was visible in his body language, the fae allowed herself to sit back on her haunches. Zalia hopped off her back and stood in the grass beside her large paws. Chestnut eyes remained glued to the stranger, but the hawk made no sound.

A demure smile crept up onto Drin’s maw. I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have wakened you, she said averting her gaze for a few seconds before turning back. My name is Palaydrian, and this is Zalia, she said touching a paw to the back of the bird’s back. The harrier fluffed up a bit and gave out a screech, but settled back down beside her friend. When asked if she could speak to the feathered companion, Drin stifled a little laugh. Of course, can’t we all? She asked, still not understanding that when she spoke to Zalia, it was different from when she spoke to other canines. Zalia, say hello to Toby, she spoke to the hawk, but Zalia simply turned her back to the dark dog instead and hopped off a little ways.

Pigment rushed to the woman’s cheeks and her brow furrowed. Er...I’m sorry, it seems like she’s not in the talking mood, a horrible excuse for her friend, but it would do for now. The dog’s scars hadn’t gone unnoticed, but Drin kept her eyes off of these as her face lit up with friendliness. So, what brings you out this way Toby? She asked as her nose had been doing some sleuthing. You’re not from one of the packs I gather? A half question as she could already tell his coat did not carry the tell tale musk of a pack territory.

Table Credit to Becca! <3.

<style type="text/css">
.palaydrian-siamese b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.palaydrian-siamese b:before { content: open-quote; }
.palaydrian-siamese b:after { content: close-quote; }
.palaydrian-siamese .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.palaydrian-siamese p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.palaydrian-siamese {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#DEB45E; background-image:url(http://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff4 ... iamese.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 360px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#2F4F4F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread