Bad moon risin’
[html]

I don't think that Gabriel would start anything without provocation, he said, Though I guess what he considers provocation may be more subtle than you'd like to think. Despite the sadism that the hybrid liked to attribute to the now-leader of Inferni, he knew very well that Gabriel was merely protective of his family and clan, nevermind that he probably didn't actually care for much personally. He was a man of duty as much as anyone else, bound by some holy scripture or invisible god -- he would not kill without reason, but even when he had reasons, no one else might be able to understand them, or even see them at all. And besides that, level as he tried to be, he was probably just as crazy as the rest of his goddamn family. It was, very simply, just in their blood.

I doubt anyone here wants to start trouble, he continued, It only ever seems that way. But anything that starts will end with casualties on both sides. Kaena had another litter before she ran off, yeah, yours, So I don't think Gabriel would be eager to start another war. It almost sounded like he was on Inferni's side, but if it really came down to it, well... He had no friends in either Storm or Inferni (or anywhere else, huh?), so what difference did it really make? His bastard kids? Weren't they all better off dead when all that awaited them in age was insanity, chaos, and destruction? Wouldn't it be such a load off his shoulders too, if they all just turned up dead? He had never wanted them in the first place. But he couldn't say that and really, he didn't know.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread