Lands End
[html]
(309) >:B Apply water to area of BURN. and oh god Pandora stop playing wonderful songs.

He grinned wolfishly around the bird as Eclipse finally seemed impressed, or in the very least approving. He nearly strutted back her, but he kept his pace and stance hinorable--he did, after all, gather a bit with a catch. Perhaps some was still lost with the rabbit, but he got some back nonetheless.

But, his good mood was dampened when she spoke again, and wanted to groan at her human comment. But, the bird prevented him from making a rash retort, so he had a moment to think over her words. When he gave her the bird, instead of a grimace a sly smile also graced his slim muzzle. "It depends--can you cook as well as a human?" It suddenly became easy to turn the table, and he was a bit curious about her reaction. He recalled her mentioning pots before, so she had the ability, but her skills were the thing in question.

He began to lope back to the spot where they stashed their clothing, the trek not too long before he dashed behind the trees. It took a good couple of moments, but Robert came back out back in his normal form. Though, his hair was roughly tousled, and the sleeve that was not torn from his shirt rolled up to match the length of the damaged one, so he looked a bit different than the man who entered the woods well groomed. Over his arm was Eclipse's waistcoat, and though he intended to give it to her right when he came out, he was distracted by his torn sleeve.

"I don't suppose you can sew like a human, either?" he asked rhetorically as he played with the end of it, and murmured to himself, "I wish I was a bit more clean with the tear... That's what I get for having durable material for clothing."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread