Talnala is the strongest word I know
[html]
OOC Laughs

Keldava settled next to her, Dalgina immediately turning and bumping happily against her. The sight of blood shocked her mind. Was Keldava injured? Partial flashes of a broken memory entered her mind. The group gathering, Ichika together as a pack. Mahn, coated in blood and so proud. The despair and pain that followed. Was something bad going to happen? She whined, leaning over and nuzzling at her sister. Worry flooded through her with the thought of what might be. She didn't like this very much.

Keldava's reaction to the news did settle her a little, even if she was feeling uneasy about the amount of blood that was involved. Dalgina was afraid it meant something bad would be coming. It scared her. Honrin managed to scoop them all together somehow, drawing them into a hug. All worries vanished, laughing happily as she shared in the joy of being with her family. She loved them all so much. A kiss showered onto her head, assuring her that everything was alright and joyous. No need to worry at all. I love the puppies! Even if they did come about in a way she didn't want to think about. Nodding Dalgina backed up, eager to see what she would get.

<style type="text/css">
.dreamyflies b {font-weight:bold; color:#9999cc; letter-spacing:.5px}
.dreamyflies p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.dreamyflies {margin:0 auto; width:600px; background-color:#f0aade; background-image:url(http://i43.tinypic.com/w1v1ac.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #ebc7d7; padding: 300px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#93649d; letter-spacing:.5px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
000+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread