A Canine Encounter
[html]

Alastar
One of the most adventurous things left us is to go to bed. For no one can lay a hand on our dreams.

OOC Text:

Word Count: 290

Alastar giggled and bounced on her paws, eager about her two new friends. Yeah! Mato's like my brother! 'Cept. A lot bigger. The wolf-dog's tail wiggled excitedly, but her head cocked to the side and she thought for a moment. Huh. He's also sleepin' now still. I don't like to wake 'im up. Maybe we can do somethin'?

She sat down and scratched her left ear with her left hind leg briefly. Alastar wondered about how old the other pup was, and how she came into the bear's possession. But, the two weren't running away, nor were they making fun of her pack idea, like Mato tried to do every now and then. Alastar's muzzle gave way to a wide, mischevious grin. My pack ain't started yet! We gotta get more wolfs, but you can be the Beta! Your momma and Mato can be...Can be... Alastar struggled for words, but pounced the air when they came to her. The horses! We can ride 'em and run 'round huntin' deer an' bad guys! Of course, Alastar had never seen a horse, only heard stories about them from her parents when she was with them in New Brunswick.

I's just kiddin', though, Misses Bear. I'd jus' ride Mato. The black and white pup giggled again, but nuzzled the grizzly's leg. I forgot to say. It's nice to meet ya both. Mato says is important to be nice when meetin' new people, an' it's been a while since I met him, so now I'm meetin' you, an' I'm tryin' to be nice. Alastar wriggled, then forced her head to bow in greeting like Mato had demonstrated. Can we play?

I wish I was strong enough to lift not one, but both of us.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread