Deception is the game
[html]
Word Count :: 224

Isabella nodded at his description of his home. She did doubt that she would come visit, though the prospect of future trade was something that she may take upon herself. But it would not do to let on where she was from, especially since she was sure that the higher ups in Salsola would not appreciate the unworthy being informed. From what she saw, this man was a merchant and nothing much useful to the Thistle Kingdom. Granted, the little she knew was admirable enough, but he was the wrong kind of man for Salsola. So she kept her smiles sweet and sad, seemingly for a tryst that she had failed to get because of the awkward state she had left it in. "I'll be sure to come by when I have something your people will find useful. I will let my Family know."

She bobbed her head at him, about to turn the horse from the trading area. The reins were bunched up in her grasp and she glanced at the man and his strange farewell call. She gave him a sad smile, lowering her hands with the reins to rest on the sturdy leather of the saddle. "Thank you, and I'm sorry," she added, shaking her head and looking away, for an appearance of modesty. "For anything I've said,"

Photo courtesy of john curley. Table by Kitty.

<style>
.KMTT24611_IsaDance1 p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.KMTT24611_IsaDance1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#2e423d; margin:5px; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.KMTT24611_IsaDance1 {background-color:#bcb483; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img809.imageshack.us/img809/6978 ... aheiwa.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:363px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.KMTT24611_IsaDance1 .inner {margin:0 20px; border-radius:0px; border:0px ; }
.KMTT24611_IsaDance1 .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; padding:1px 18px 0px 18px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread