Fix It, Fix You
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... ndrops.png); background-color:#d9d3cd; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 300px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

ooc:

Used to the lash of the Lambda's barbed tongue she reacted to his words with little more than a visual cut in his direction. Now was not the time for this bickering, yet she had faith she needn't remind the two males of this. They were grown enough to take notice of this fact and yet her faith was dwindling as they pressed each other onward. X'ies abrasively easing his way into usurping command and Jaden attempted to regain control of a wild beast with a civilized tongue. Such displays were enough to raise the hackles beneath her mane, coupled with the agitation of the mention of the yellow dog.

And she had a name.

...that Jaden was aware of. "Why did neither of you bring this to my attention?" her voice rang out between them, attempting to dismiss this petty argument before teeth were bared. But her effort was useless as her own were shown as slick lips peeled back. They could not have known how significant this information was to her, not without knowing what she had seen in Ichika. Her own encounter with the bitch be damned. What had scarred the life of her former pack mate... that could not be forgotten so easily. And these two had encountered her and said nothing of it. No. They would rather dance around each other instead of setting their petty crap aside. X'yrin had never felt so thoroughly annoyed...so substantially angry.

"Enough!" her fangs snapped the air with an audible click whilst firelit eyes shot from one male to another the finally set on X'ies. This could not have been a coincidence. She knew him to see for that. Why else would he seek her out claiming he had something to discuss just as Jaden had done the same? But his words her made to wait and her piercing gaze shifted to Jaden. "Why?" she growled softly. "What is more important than explaining to me how both of you know this sadistic bitch and chose not to tell me? Or...had it just slipped your minds?"

346 words.

<style>
.ooctable, .oocinfo {
background-image:none;
padding:10px;
line-height:12px;
margin:5px auto; width:85%;
background-color:#938d93;
border:1px solid #2d242d;
font-size:10px;
color:#2d242d;
border-radius:2px;