Fix It, Fix You
[html]

Current Objective: Thinking ---
Form: Lupus.----
Mood: Agitated--

X’ies eyes would drop into their lazy way, the slip on of a mask that indicated he was thoroughly unimpressed with Jaden’s attempted display of dominance. He wasn’t going to challenge the male at this point though, no, not yet. So he began to move away without a further word of protest, right until X’y stepped in. This was most fortuitous, her wishing him to answer a question directly contradicted Jaden’s order for him to leave. Thus X’ies was caught between a rock and a hard place. ” Oh its quite simple….you see I gained my original information about you from a merchant, thus I considered that one moving through these lands might know things going on concerning the formation of the pack….and well lucky break….or unlucky. Depends on your perspective….all I got from the meeting was that she has some connection and history with Jaden and….that they both get awfully aggressive and evasive when pressed about the extent of it…”. He tilted his head slightly as he continued his answer.

” A few days ago you asked me if it was the fact I hadn’t had children that was weighing so heavily on my mind….in actuality .I was weighing up whether or not to bring this to your attention…knowing our….history…with dogs….”.

His eyes then moved over to Jaden. ”….Truth be told….if your reaction was violent…I didn’t quite know whether or not it would be worth risking you against him….this Amy says he’s a killer, and from what I’ve witnessed…I’m inclined to believe every word of it…perhaps it wasn’t smart but…I didn’t particularly want to take the chance…which is one of the reasons why I came here in the first place.”. His eyes drifted from Jaden, then back to X’y again.

” I'm considering leaving the pack...”
WC:306

[/html]

Messages In This Thread