A Canine Encounter
[html]

Alastar
One of the most adventurous things left us is to go to bed. For no one can lay a hand on our dreams.

OOC Text:

Word Count: 352

The young wolf-dog's body vibrated as she processed her new friend's company. In fact, she got so excited she began chasing her tail and talking at the same time. My name's Alastar!An we're gonna have fun! 'Cept a deer ain't ta fish, it's a...a...a...a deer! I'll show you one day! Me an' Mato will! An' I promise Mama Bear, we'll be back here soon! There's nothin' to worry bout here, Mato an' me beat da only big cat here once, an 'sides he taught me how to howl real loud 'case there was ever trouble, an' Athena's gonna be taken care of 'cause she's my new friend!

And, with that, Alastar finally took a heave of a breath and tackled Athena with a husky-bark. Giggles overtook her as the still-wet wolf-dog looked for a tickle spot on Athena. Mato accidentally found one on Alastar one day when he picked her up, and it made Alastar laugh uncontrollably. Mato only did it to her when Alastar was being unusually hyper, like now, but Alastar was planning on being the tickler this time. She nipped once at the brown colored wolf's ear, giving up the search for tickles, and giggled as she rolled off the younger pup, wriggling around in the sand. Alastar stayed on her back, but looked up at this Nanuak. If we go into the forest, we won't go in far, just to the edge of the valley, where the hills start, 'cuz it gets dense there. An' Mato barely lets me go there myself anyway. So we'll be safe. Promise. Alastar sneezed because of sand on her nose, but then rolled back to stand up.

Athena, I also promise to ya that we'll have fun, and we'll try to see a deer, but I can't promise we'll see one this time, 'cuz they can be...uh, hard to find, and even Mato an' me don't see 'em all the time. But we will one day! An' you can show me the fish, so we'll be great friends! Alastar smiled again and touched her nose to Athena's gently. Yer my friend.

I wish I was strong enough to lift not one, but both of us.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread