She's my lost companion
[html]
Your posts are so long, lawlz. And hehe. It's like 3 AM o.O -going crazy- I have to work in a few hours. o.o -stabs at bakery schedule- I think this is one of my better posts, though.

There was a deep, aching sadness within her that she hadn't realized she was showing. For the better part of her life she had kept everything inside, been strong so that others could rely on her. Did the pack rely on her? She wanted to be the kind of wolf that they could go to for help if they needed it...any time of the day, any problem that they had. But she'd never considered the fact that she might need help herself, sometimes. She'd never needed help so badly.

She didn't even know how to thank Anu--that was the sad part of it all. Savina had told her much the same thing, but in a different way--that she could rely on her if she ever needed help--but Naniko didn't know Anu quite as well. Or...maybe it was that it was a different type of a relationship than the one that she had with Savina. Savina was in her pack, had known her before all of this.

"If I see him again...I'll come" Not permanently...but a place of temporary refuge where she could come and just forget. That kind of an offer was one in a lifetime.

Green eyes looked out over the unfamiliar piece of land, her nose sniffing at the various scents. She knew plants pretty well and could recognize a few of them that were planted nearby. To her they smelled delicious, like a tempting food (though she knew they didn't taste as good as they smelled). She wasn't sure what triggered it, exactly, this strange urge. She felt completely safe here. The girl trotted around a little bit, sniffing at various things before she went to the water's edge. "I forgot there was ocean over here." She looked out over it, fur fluffing up in the warm breeze that swept inland from the body of water. They really were secluded from everyone else. She looked back toward Anu, patting the spot beside her with her paw.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread