AW. Getting comfortable in my skin.
[html]
We can finish this up with your next post if you'd like. Sorry for the wait, I kinda forgot about this ^_^; 318 words

The explanation that Toby gave for why he had never joined a pack was weak, but the idea rang true with Niernan. He knew that there were many disturbed Luperci out there, the world was far from perfect, as the attack on Colibri proved. If Toby had issues to work out and decided that being a Loner was the only way to do so then he would let the matter go. He raised his cyan eyes to the black dog, That's all well and good Toby, He half snarled, his voice losing a little of its gruffness, but only a little, But I'd recommend steering clear of Vinattan borders for a good while.

Niernan kept his eyes on the male, aware that Grace stayed by his side, her hand-paw on his back a comforting presence. He noticed Tobys nervous demeanour, he found it unusual, but then Niernan was unaware just how intimidating he could be, especially in his secui form, but then he was also unaware of Tobys sort of guilt over the attack on Coli. If the Stormbringer had known that the attacker had been Toby then there was no doubt that the dog would be on the floor with Niernans jaws around his throat, but as it was Niernan did not know that Toby had anything to do with the attack.

Niernans ears and hackles picked up as Toby revealed that he had come from the direction of the lake, but when he revealed that he had seen another black male around there his cyan eyes turned icy. He flicked his eyes up at Grace, a silent plea of 'go back home' obvious in his gaze. He briefly turned his attention back to Toby as the male muttered something about going, Niernan nodded, Yeah, it'd probably be best if you got out of here. His tone was final and he waited for the dog to make a move.

<style type="text/css">
.nscross b {font-weight:bold; color:#2a5c9b; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #a3b9d1; }
.nscross p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.nscross {margin:0 auto; width:490px; background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... 266e17.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #2a5c9b; padding: 440px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.nscross p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.nscross p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread