Mind Games
[html]

Lol!! I've actually been drinking some Miscato tonight. Yay for whine muse. X3

She'd only been trotting for a few minutes when she heard the man's voice echoing through the forest. Dark ears flicked back at the sound, his voice sounded frustrated which only made Fayne more anxious to approach the stranger. She had to though, this was part of her duty as a New Dawn member, or at least she thought it should be. Her enemy was prowling somewhere and it was only reasonable that she guard her pack against the blond bitch. Soon she came upon him and her hackles raised at the sight of the man whom was fully clothed. He might not be Amy, but he certainly remind Fayne of the blond woman. Even with the trip to Casa, the sight of a clothed Luperci caused frightened her. Maybe he was her spy.

Emerald eyes stared and speculated him as he stared down at the piece of paper. It wasn't until a few moments later that he noticed her. Startled, he jumped and turn to meet her gaze. She jumped as well, a small growl escaping her maw at the man's sudden movement. Fayne simply stared at him for a a bit, eyes darting all over his body and at all of his possessions. Clothes, weapons, and other human thing she had no like for. The only human thing she possessed was the necklace that remained strung around her neck, a symbol of her mateship to Noah.

With a deep breath she gathered her courage. There was no need to be frightened now. If the man chose to fight her, she would shift and fight him back. The silver fae slowly stepped towards him until she was only a few feet away but out of arm's reach. Her head was still held high, tail high as she tried her best to look intimidating. If this were any other time she probably wouldn't be so uptight. But, it wasn't any other time. New Dawn was in crisis and her whole family was counting on her to be strong. Fayne dipped her head respectively before speaking. Hello. You seem to be rather close to New Dawn's borders. I am Fayne Gremory, Delta of the pack you are dangerously close to and I would like to know why you're here. Do you have business with us? She was a bit scared, but she woudn't falter in his presence. Every emotional flaw she had was being disguised perfectly under an austere expression.

<style type="text/css">
.desertfayne b {font-weight:bold; color:#ca450c; letter-spacing:1px; }
.desertfayne .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.desertfayne p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.desertfayne {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#fdd34d; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/icALr.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 600px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#fb5a00; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread