Bring the rolling thunder
[html]
Word Count :: 334I'm sorry I keep replying uber fast :C

Isabella gave a light laugh at the woman's words. "I'm sure our King will happily agree." He seemed to be the kind to give into the demands of the female kind, and she was sure he had noticed the lack of general slaves to perform various tasks for the community of liars and sneaks. It was a little lacking and he had to know that the slaves were in high demand. Well, problems would be solved if everyone was to get a slave of their own. Isabella had to wait for that day to come, so she had to used the general stock. "He has to understand that we need more of them." The slaves were useful, and more was always good.

Raising her brows, white blobs moving up with the motion and under her long hair. "A male slave.. now wouldn't that be something," she said gently, rubbing her hands over her arms. Though at the last bit of her words, Isabella gave the other woman a sidelong glance, a coy half smile cutting across her maw. "Oh?" she said coyly, rolling her shoulders in a shrug. "I certainly agree with that. Though I am surprised that you agree with that statement." Granted, she didn't know anyone else who agreed with her, but it was not something that commonly came up in conversation. "Now I am curious as to what you think, madam," she admitted, cocking her head to the woman, then glancing back to make sure the slave was still following the pair.

They arrived at outside of her home and she led them to the stump further past it. A shovel was propped against it as the gypsy gestured at it. "Get to. I need it moved to my walls." The bark rose up from the stump, charred and hollow from when it had split from the rest of it's trunk. It would do nicely. Isabella eyed the other woman, wondering what else lay hidden within.

Photo courtesy of john curley. Table by Kitty.

<style>
.KMTT24611_IsaDance1 p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.KMTT24611_IsaDance1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#2e423d; margin:5px; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.KMTT24611_IsaDance1 {background-color:#bcb483; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img809.imageshack.us/img809/6978 ... aheiwa.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:363px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.KMTT24611_IsaDance1 .inner {margin:0 20px; border-radius:0px; border:0px ; }
.KMTT24611_IsaDance1 .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; padding:1px 18px 0px 18px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread