The Land Beckons You
[html]

OOC here!

Adelle watched cautiously as Sidra sat down on the ground. As much as Adelle tried to grasp things, she wasn't an adult as she wished. Moments like this reminded her of that fact, and how often adults would choose to do something she didn't understand. Adelle didn't like that fact in the slightest, but she still dealt with it. Someday she would know why these choices were made. Adelle would just have to wait until then.

Adelle lowered herself to the ground next to Sidra, serious as she could get to focus and listen to her friend. Startlement flooded through Adelle as Sidra confessed lying. That wasn't right. Adelle did lie, but mainly because she'd been doing something that would land her in trouble, or because she wanted to get out of doing something. Sidra hadn't done anything like that, had she? As the fears were spoken out loud Adelle listened, slow understanding creeping through her. Adelle didn't understand all of it, but what she did she grasped well.

Slowly Adelle sorted through her feelings. She was sad, and worried, and wanted to help her friend. There was no reason to be scared after all. Hitting on an answer Adelle smiled, tail wagging. You don't just take care of the pack. The pack takes care of you. I couldn't fight when I came to Casa. They taught me how. You won't let the pack down. It would mean letting me down, and I trust you with my life. You won't let me down. It's alright.

<style type="text/css">
.adelaze b {font-weight:bold; color:#d3ffff; font-family:georgia; text-shadow:#48574f 1px 1px 3px;}
.adelaze p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.adelaze {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#c4ecd6; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/2JXhy.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #48574f; padding:360px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:arial; font-size:13px; color:#48574f; line-height:16px; text-align:justify;}
.adelaze .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.adelaze p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.adelaze p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread