Troubling Child
[html]

Alastar
One of the most adventurous things left us is to go to bed. For no one can lay a hand on our dreams.

OOC Text:

Word Count: 179

The black and white pup laughed shortly, but shook her head. Lost? Nah! Jus' bored...My buds are busy an' I felt like explorin'. How boutchu? Yer not near any place important I know of. Den again I'm little an' don't know too much. Alastar gave a shrug, but eyed the other being, unable to discern any intentions from her. She yawned again, and thudded her tail though. Name's Alastar. How boutchu?

The wolf-dog tilted her head curiously at the other being. She could have sworn that there was at least one other wolf with her. There were mixed scents. Alastar held a certain reserve about this creature. The new wolf reminded Alastar of her father...a being Alastar would not truly like to remember. That caused wariness. Alastar wondered about the other scents. Were they this dog's children? Were they brothers, sisters, or maybe parents? Alaster liked meeting new wolves to an extent, but this...there was something that made her uneasy and she could not explain it. Why would other wolves stay back and a single come to greet her?

I wish I was strong enough to lift not one, but both of us.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread