Where is he
[html]
Nat table / +000

Confusion and worry had caught up to the female as she realized the seriousness of the situation. Something was very wrong, but what, Kiara could not guess. Another question formed in her mind as she watched Fayne hesitate before speaking. Why were they discussing something that was obviously important with a subordinate wolf, and a brand new pack member at that? Why would the Alpha and Delta wish to speak to her about something that was clearly sensitive?

Fayne's words made Kiara's heart stop. Her eyes widened as she froze, still as a statue. Kiara saw nothing, she smelled nothing. All she could do was listen in shocked horror as Fayne spoke. The young mother was prepared for bad news, but nothing so deeply personal as that. Kohaku. The word was practically inaudible, and Kiara's voice shook as she muttered the name of her lost son. He was alive. Kohaku was alive. Kiara couldn't believe her ears. Her puppy, her son, her little boy was alive! And he was with Amy.

The moment was bitter-sweet. To hear that her son was alive and growing well made the white mother's heart soar. However, the news of his caretaker made Kiara's heart sink just as much. She could only imagine the terrible things Amy was doing to her son. He was so small, so young. He always managed to get himself into trouble and was far from the brightest of the bunch. The horrors she must be inflicting upon him.

Kiara only vaguely notice that Zalen was comforting her. Her mind stood in a state of shock, not entirely sure what to think. Slowly, like the first rocks of a rockslide, the arctic wolf began to feel something. A bubbling anger grew from within her soul and as it gained pace the fire quickly consumed her. Anger blazed in Kiara's eyes. She looked out towards the distance where she knew Ichika once lie. White heckles raised and black lips pulled back into a snarl. Where is he? Where is that yellow dog? Kiara's body shook and her muscles tensed. She wanted to find Amy and rip her to pieces. How dare Amy take Kohaku! Where is my son? When I find that...that dog I will make her wish she had never laid eyes on MY SON!

<style type="text/css">
.kiarasum b {font-weight:bold; color:#d1e837; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #f1c141; }
.kiarasum p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.kiarasum {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#001d63; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/4BRVe.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #ece415; padding: 7px 0px 330px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#dbe78d; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.kiarasum p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.kiarasum p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread