Troubling Child
[html]
OOC STUFFS HERE!

The pup stilled, snuggling into her body. It was a good, warm feeling. Rather like the rabbit she'd held before killing. Enjoyable. The wagon came into view quickly, Amy's tail wagging behind her. Looking around she spotted Kohaku, coming out from behind the wagon with his bone clenched in his mouth. It looked like this was going to be a difficult age for her to deal with. He wanted to bite everything! Well, now he had something that he could bite.

Crouching down she smiled over at Kohaku. Kohaku, I brought you a present. She opened her arms, letting him see the pup. It's your own slave. I thought you might like one of your own. She's not tamed yet, but don't worry. I can help you train her. It would be a good bonding time for them, working together to make sure that the pup was tamed. Her tail wagged behind her with the thought, excited for what would be done.

Images courtesy of blood--stock & sixwings.

<style type="text/css">
.soldsoul b {font-weight:bold; color:#723021;}
.soldsoul p {text-indent:5px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.soldsoul {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/jP1MV.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #4f4564; outline:1px solid #000000; padding: 345px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#faf6ef; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
wc: 000

[/html]

Messages In This Thread