sun and moon
[html]

out of character stuffs

This was a very questioning cat. Were all cats this inquisitive? Tharin started to wonder why he had paused to hold this conversation, as all it was doing was making him very, very confused. Not only was the cat talking, he was showing more intelligence than Tharin himself was showing, consumed as he was to hunt down the dog and kill her. Slowing down and relaxing was not something that was happening in his mind.

Sitting down Tharin nodded his head, acknowledging the danger of going after her alone. I can't leave her alone though. I just need to find her trail. If I can find her trail, I can call for the pack to help me take her down... So far his luck had refused to hold up. Nothing but dead ends had been found. If he knew the dog better it would have been easier, but all he had was the dog's scent mixed with Fayne's to try and find her with.

<style type="text/css">
.tharee b {font-weight:bold; color:#341f06;}
.tharee p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.tharee {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#67501f; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/EMzGi.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #341f06; padding:360px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#9e8b56; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-top-right-radius:60px;}
.tharee p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.tharee p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread