Paranoid Borders
[html]

out of character text

Moss wasn't sure if any of his words were sinking in, but he had tried his best to explain rationally why she was feeling the way she was. Whether it helped or not, he wasn't sure. The last part she seemed to take to giving an nod. It didn't seem like it helped her much thought which brought a frown to his face. What could he really do for her but be here and listen? Nothing would change that one of her pack members was injured and that there was a rush of hormones attacking her mentally. Moss brought a hand up to scratch behind his ear as he figured out something useful to say. An ear twitched as he spoke up. Is he okay now? It's unfortunate he had to be hurt.

Moss was wincing mentally hoping he could help. I'm confident you'll be safe within your pack. Just stay inside instead of coming around the borders like you were today. That was useful. If she wanted to be safe, then why would she be near the borders. Someone could easily waltz up to the border and cause her harm. Moss's mismatched ears flicked back as he thought about her getting injured. Worried eyes locked on her, widening when he thought of an idea. If you want, I would be more than willing to stay near the border and help keep watch. I won't let anyone come across, you can count on me. He felt of more use if he was physically doing something for her instead of trying to talk her down. The wolf-dog wasn't very good at calming with his words. Moss knew how to fight, he was big and had that in his advantage. He also was skilled with a bow and arrow.

<style type="text/css">
.mysticmoss b {font-weight:bold; color:#95c7ce; letter-spacing:1px; }
.mysticmoss .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.mysticmoss p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.mysticmoss {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#02171c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/2gEGr.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 300px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#1b6980; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread