Mind Games
[html]

out of character text

The silver she-wolf stayed firmly planted where she was, hackles still raised at the sight of the clothed man. He was fumbling about, her growl seemed to have put him on edge. Good. She wanted it that way. Fayne curled her lips back in a snarl to keep him on edge but once he apologized she covered her pearly whites back up and took another step towards him. Whether he was a spy or not she didn't know but she would be extremely careful around any stranger until Amy was gone. The stranger bowed to him, a motion she didn't understand and and an ear twitched curiously. Her eyes fell to his hand which rested on his sword and her lips curled back once again, a fearsome growl rumbling from her dainty frame another threatening step was taken towards him to show she meant business. Remove your hand from your weapon. Her voice was serious and rough. Weapons were something she'd grown to detest and the fact he rested his hand on his sword was unsettling. The carved eye in her left shoulder a constant reminder of what human knives and swords were capable of.

Alister Callow was his name, but names held no value here. His sarcasm wasn't appreciated by the frayed she-wolf and her expression remained stern as he spoke. Under these circumstances if you are within a smelling distance from my pack, then you are dangerously close. New Dawn is in turmoil right now and if anyone is close to our borders, then you are threatening our safety. She didn't appreciate his foot against the ground either, like he was a stubborn child. Her face softened when he said he was used to being treated this way. Fayne generally was kindhearted and understanding wolf, but not today or any day until Amy was dead. I assure you that if this was any other time I wouldn't be so stern with you. I apologize if I come off as hostile, but it's necessary in these times.

Again, the man apologize and Fayne tried her best to lighten up. She still couldn't be sure if he was trustworthy and meant no harm to her family and wouldn't be sure until she spoke with him. Fayne held her ground, standing tall like the Delta she was and kept her eyes on him at all times in case he made any move that would threaten her. Yes. Their safety is at the top of my list of priorities. Fayne wasn't sure what the next step was now. She didn't normally patrol and had never actually found any dangers on the border. So, if you aren't here to harm New Dawn, then why are you here? Are you lost? She hoped that was the case. She planned on lightly interrogating him until she knew for sure he could be trusted. Fayne was generally a fair judge of character and as of right now, she didn't see him as a huge threat aside from the weapon he held at his side and the clothes he wore.

<style type="text/css">
.desertfayne b {font-weight:bold; color:#ca450c; letter-spacing:1px; }
.desertfayne .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.desertfayne p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.desertfayne {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#fdd34d; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/icALr.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 600px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#fb5a00; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread