A Canine Encounter
[html]

Alastar
One of the most adventurous things left us is to go to bed. For no one can lay a hand on our dreams.

OOC Text:

Word Count: 205

The young wolf-dog's golden eyes grew wide at the fish. Her voice stuttered and her stomach juices flowed greedily. In fact, she couldn't help but drool at the fish in front of her. F-...for...me? Alastar couldn't even wait for an answer. The enticing aroma of the lifeless fish worked its way into her nostrils and right to her brain. The brain told the pup to eat. And so, she did. She munched hungrily away, thankful for the meal. The little one muttered a thank you to the bear, and then to Athena. Within a matter of moments, all pieces of the fish were gone aside from the larger bones. Alastar let out a satisfied belch and groaned in satisfaction.

That...wus good... she said, dropping to her belly. She blinked, then realized that she hadn't offered Athena any. Heat rose to her cheeks and her tail fell, as did her head. She looked to the brown pup. Oops...Forgot to ask if ya wanted some too...I's sorry... Alastar looked rather pitiful in the apology, but then she shot up to her feet and grinned wide. I know! I'll catchya one myself! And, with that resolve, the pup bolted into the pool of water, rather noisily, of course.

I wish I was strong enough to lift not one, but both of us.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread